Decision making and wireless communication in an artificial swarm are fundamental engineering problems. This line of research focuses on developing algorithms for consensus-based decision making, task allocation, and collective task performance in robotic swarms and establishing effective and reliable wireless networking.
- Y. Liu and K. Lee. Probabilistic consensus decision making algorithm for artificial swarm of primitive robots. SN Applied Sciences, 2019.
- D. Jeong and K. Lee. DISTRIBUTED SENSING AND COMMUNICATION ALGORITHMS FOR HOMOGENEOUS SWARM ROBOTS. International Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems, November 2014, Daegeon, Korea.
- D. Jeong and K. Lee. DISPERSION AND LINE FORMATION IN ARTIFICIAL SWARM INTELLIGENCE. Collective Intelligence 2014, MIT, June, 2014.
- D. Jeong and K. Lee. INCHBOT: A NOVEL MICROROBOTIC PLATFORM.IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Robots and Systems (IROS 2013), November 2013, Tokyo, Japan.
- D. Jeong and K. Lee. DIRECTIONAL RSS-BASED LOCALIZATION OF MULTI-ROBOT APPLICATIONS. 12th WSEAS International Conference on Signal Processing, Robotics, and Automation, Cambridge, UK, February 2013.