Prof. Lee and her team starts a new DARPA OFFSET Sprint 5 project (PI: Kiju Lee, 04/03/20 – 01/02/21) to develop an adaptive Wheel-and-Leg Transformable Robot (α-WaLTR) for versatile locomotion in urban military environments. The 6-month base period will focus on technical development and experimental evaluation of the new hardware platform; and the next 3-month optional period will focus on system-level integration with the existing platform technologies developed by Swarm Systems Integrators.
- Kiju Lee: PI, Project Lead (Point of Contact)
- Chuanqi Zheng: Technical Lead, Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering, TAMU
- Siddharth Nitin Sane: Tech Team Member, Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering, TAMU
- Vishnu Kalyanram: Tech Team Member, Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering, TAMU
- Jenna Horn: Project Assistant, Undergraduate Student, TAMU