Director of ART Lab @ TAMU
Associate Professor of Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution (ETID) and Mechanical Engineering (MEEN)
Office: FERM 005B (TWR) | MEOB 219 (MF)
- Robotics: swarm robotics, multi-robot systems, soft robot design, human-robot interaction.
- Human-technology interaction: tangible games for cognitive assessment and training, wearable sensors.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, 2008.
- M.S.E. in Mechanical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, 2006.
- B.S.E. in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Chung-Ang University, 2002.