[Closed] Summer graduate RA positions available (May 15 – August 14, 2020)
ART Lab is seeking for highly motivated
upper-level undergraduate and graduate students interested in mechanism design, robot development, and control for swarm robotic applications. The RAs will work on a highly intensive, short-term project developing mobile robots with versatile locomotion capabilities. Please see below for required and preferred skills.
- Proficient CAD skills (required)
- Proficient programming skills in MATLAB, Python, and/or C++ (required)
- Demonstrated teamwork skills (preferred)
- Experience with UNITY or ROS (preferred)
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (required)
- MS in relevant engineering disciplines (preferred)
- US citizenship (preferred)
If you are interested, please send the following materials to Prof. Kiju Lee: CV or Resume including the list of courses taken relevant to the project and GPA and a name and contact information of one reference. The positions will be open until filled. Please see below for recent announcements associated with this post.
- [Updates on 05-01-2020] Undergraduate students are not allowed to be on TAMU campus, and therefore undergraduate RA positions are no longer available.